Hello! I was born in Burlington, WI, and lived there 12 years until we moved to Lomira, WI. I graduated from Winnebago Lutheran Academy in 2002 and from there the Lord led me to Martin Luther College in New Ulm, MN. After 4 years, I graduated with my Bachelor of Arts degree. My wife, Veronica, and I were married in the summer of 2006 and I attended Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary for one year. After much prayer and consideration, I decided to leave the Seminary and go back to MLC to pursue becoming a WELS teacher.
In 2009, my wife, newborn son (Coen), and I packed all our stuff and headed back to MN. I graduated with my Bachelor of Science in Elementary Ed. in 2011. I was assigned to teach and be principal at Our Savior’s Lutheran in Longmont, CO. After two years in Longmont, I received a call to be the 3-5 grade teacher at Prince of Peace in Utah and here I am!
Coen is now six years old. We have also been blessed with a daughter, Halina, who is two and a half. We are expecting our third child around the first day of the upcoming school year. YIKES! This year I am honored to step into the role of principal here at Prince of Peace. I look forward to meeting many new faces this school year and helping every family in the complete education of their children.
- Graduated from Martin Luther College in 2002 and 2011
- Taught grades K-2 and was Principal in Longmont, CO, for 2 years
- Received Minnesota Teacher’s License in 2011
- Received Colorado Teacher’s License in 2012
- Received Utah Teacher’s License in 2014
- Taught grades 3-5 at Prince of Peace since 2013
- Received Master of Education Degree from Concordia University, Portland
- Principal at Prince of Peace since 2015