Hello! I was born in Burlington, WI, and lived there 12 years until we moved to Lomira, WI. I graduated from Winnebago Lutheran Academy in 2002 and from there the Lord led me to Martin Luther College in New Ulm, MN. After 4 years, I graduated with my Bachelor of Arts degree. My wife, Veronica, and I were married in the summer of 2006 and I attended Wisconsin Lutheran Seminary for one year. After much prayer and consideration, I decided to leave the Seminary and go back to MLC to pursue becoming a WELS teacher.
In 2009, my wife, newborn son (Coen), and I packed all our stuff and headed back to MN. I graduated with my Bachelor of Science in Elementary Ed. in 2011. I was assigned to teach and be principal at Our Savior’s Lutheran in Longmont, CO. After two years in Longmont, I received a call to be the 3-5th grade teacher at Prince of Peace in Utah. I have now served at Prince of Peace for five years. 2018-19 will be a new opportunity for me at Prince of Peace as I will now teach grades 6-8th.
Coen is now nine years old. We have also been blessed with a daughter, Halina, who is five. Our youngest, Franklin, is almost three. In our spare time, we enjoy camping, playing games, walking, and visiting family and friends both in Utah and out. It is such a blessing to be a teacher and principal at Prince of Peace. I have made so many lasting memories with all of the amazing families that have passed through here. I look forward to making many more.
- Graduated from Martin Luther College in 2002 and 2011
- Taught grades K-2 and was Principal in Longmont, CO, for 2 years
- Received Minnesota Teacher’s License in 2011
- Received Colorado Teacher’s License in 2012
- Received Utah Teacher’s License in 2014
- Taught grades 3-5 at Prince of Peace since 2013
- Received Master of Education Degree from Concordia University, Portland
- Principal at Prince of Peace since 2015
- Taught grades 6-8 at Prince of Peace since 2018